The CCW/CPL classes run the 2nd Saturday of every month from 8am until 4pm including range time. Sign up can be accomplish the Sunday prior to class dates at the clubhouse or by contacting Dan at 269-621-3370 or club house at 269-944-6464. Cost of class is $105.00 with a deposit of $50.00 required at sign up.
- Friday 09/04 20%Partly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 09/05 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 09/06 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning. Lots of sunshine late. High 89F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Recent and Updated Pages and Posts